Hult International Business School Online Application: https://studentapplication.hult.edu/en/
Hult International Business School – Refund Form
To apply to the program, students need to complete and submit the following before the application deadline:
- Online Application Form
- Current Resume
- Statement of Purpose (400 – 600 Words)
- Application fee of USD 150 – Non Refundable
Additional application requirements:
- Two letters of recommendation
- Transcripts from all universities and colleges attended
- GMAT score, if applicable
- TOEFL or IELTS score, or equivalent score, if applicable
The Economist’s evaluation of top business schools is distinguished by its student-centric and global comparison of the best full-time MBA programs around the world. Out of the hundred top business schools qualified to participate in the survey, Hult is highly competitive in both its diversity and career statistics. HULT International Business School particularly stood out as one of the very few U.S. schools to offer an MBA program in multiple locations around the world.
- 1st for international exchange opportunities
- 1st for diversity of industries recruiting graduates
- 5th in Internationalism of Alumni
- 5th in Percentage Increase on Pre-MBA Salary
- 34th best business school in the U.S.
- 59th best business school in the world
If we can assist you in any way please feel free to Contact Us.