University Of Portsmouth Application
Application Form is ONLINE.
English Language Requirements:
- IELTS – 6.0 or equivalent, with No band less than 5.5
- TOEFL – 79 overall and a minimum of 17 in Writing and Listening, 18 in Reading and 20 in Speaking.
- PTE – 54 overall and a minimum of 51 in all components.
- IELTS – 6.5-7.0 or equivalent, with No band less than 6.5
- TOEFL – 91 overall and a minimum of 19 in Listening, 20 in Reading and Writing, 21 in Speaking
- PTE – 61 overall and a minimum of 54 in all components.
The Requirements may Defer for some Programs.
For more Details on English Language Requirements, Click HERE.
Due to the ongoing Covid 19 Pandemic, University of Portsmouth will be temporarily accepting alternative English Language tests, including TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition, IELTS Indicator, Duolingo and Language Cert for 2020 intake.
For details on these Test Scores, Click HERE.
IELTS WAIVER for UG and PG:
- UG – Above 75% in Class 12 English.
- PG – Above 75% in Class 12 English.
Program Availability for January 2021 Intake as of 09-12-2020
- MSc Project Management
- MSc Digital Business Management
- MA Business Communication for International Leadership
- MA Applied Linguistics and TESOL
- MA in Translation Studies
- MRes Creative Industries
- MRes Science
- MSc Sport Management
- MSc Information Systems
- MSc Advanced Manufacturing Technology
- MSc Computer Network Administration and Management
- MSc Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- MSc Energy and Power Systems Management
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Engineering Management
Tuition Fees Payment Details:
Option 1: Western Union
Option 2: Bank Transfer
|Bank Name and Address:
||Lloyds Bank plc.
PO Box 72
Gillingham Business Park
||University of Portsmouth
|IBAN Code – Sterling current account:
||GB35 LOYD 3080 1217 4654 60
Please check the tuition fee policy for further information.
If we can assist you in any way please feel free to Contact Us.