About University of Greenwich (London)
The University of Greenwich is one of London’s leading universities.
With more than 125 years of heritage, Greenwich has a long-standing history of academic excellence. Students will learn from inspiring lecturers in a truly exceptional atmosphere – amongst 5,500 international and EU students from across 160 countries. A chance to make new connections, meet people from many different backgrounds and network with potential employers, students could also share their non-academic interests with like-minded students, in one of the many clubs and societies.
The London and Kent locations provide that sense of being right at the heart of action, with easy access to scenic countryside, but whichever campus you’re on, it will be vibrant, multicultural and buzzing with activity. With the variety of courses available at Greenwich, there’s something for everyone. It’s about honing your skills and developing your knowledge to bring you one step closer to your dream career.
Why choose University of Greenwich?
- University of Greenwich students consistently rate us highly for the innovative and enthusiastic
- Teaching (National Student Survey 2013, Complete University Guide 2014, and Guardian University Guide 2014)
- In 2011 The Sunday Times Guide, Greenwich was ranked 26th for overall for student satisfaction, placing it among the top quarter of all UK universities.
- According to the Sunday Times the students at Greenwich campus said “University of Greenwich have some of the most exquisite university grounds in the country”
- Good links with industries such as GE Energy, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, NatWest, Northern Trust, Norton Rose and the Metropolitan Police etc.
- Scientists of University recently won nearly three quarters of a million pounds of funding for a Research Project aimed at Improving Treatments for Heart Patients.
- Modern Resources: Teaching Centre, Multi-purpose sports hall, Engineering research block, skills laboratories and libraries, Computer Labs, Student Centres.
- The University of Greenwich is ranked the highest for Student Satisfaction in London ( The Sunday Times University Guide 2010)
- A wide International Community with different cultures from all over the world
- Recognised qualifications worldwide
- Successful graduates are equipped with cutting-edge skill and knowledge.
- International Advice Service