University Of East Anglia Application
East Anglia Direct UG Application.
University of East Anglia (PG Online) Link: http://www.uea.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/apply
English Language Requirements :
- IELTS – 6.0 or equivalent, with no modules less than 5.5
- TOEFL – 79 overall and a minimum of 17 in Writing and Listening, 18 in Reading and 20 in Speaking
- PTE – 50 overall and a minimum of 42 in all components.
- IELTS – 6.0 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in any two components and 6.0 in the others.
- TOEFL – 88 overall and a minimum of 19 in Writing and Listening, 20 in Reading and 21 in Speaking.
- PTE – 58 overall and a minimum of 50 in all components.
The Requirements may Defer for few Programs.
For more Details on Entry Requirements, Click HERE.
Due to the Ongoing Covid-19 Pandemic, University of East Anglia, Along with the various English language tests including the TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition test, now also accept the Duolingo, IELTS Indicator and Password test results, which are now available for students to take worldwide from the comfort of their home.
The scores acceptable for the IELTS Indicator remain the same as IELTS.
Information on Duolingo and Password scores acceptable to us can be found HERE.
Program Availability for February 2021 Intake as of 11-12-2020
- MSc Finance And Management (CLOSED)
- MSc Marketing And Management
- MSc Business Management (CLOSED)
- MSc International Business Finance And Economics
- MSc International Business Economics
- MSc Global Media Economics
- MA Media, Culture And Society
- MA Film, Television & Creative Practice (CLOSED)
- MA Broadcast Journalism
- MSc Data Science
- MSc Advanced Computer Science
- MSc Cyber Security
- MA International Development (CLOSED)
- LLM General Law (CLOSED)