INTO Newcastle University Applications
INTO at NewCastle University – Application Form
Please note that in INTO, a student can apply to only one INTO campus at a time and cannot submit multiple applications to multiple INTO campuses.
Wire Transfer details:
please find attached bank details for payments (PDF 190kb).
Please note the following when considering a wire transfer:
- Mention the student’s name, course and student/applicant number
- If the student pays the fees in full before registration, they will be entitled to a 2% discount on the fees payable. In that case, they should take 2% off before they pay their fees, so the University doesn’t subsequently have to refund this amount
- It can take several days to receive international bank transfers. Please only contact the Finance Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if the student receives a tuition fee reminder, needs a receipt for official purposes or is unable to register
Other methods of payment:
- Via Western Union Business Solutions service. This is the preferred payment method
- At the Cash Office located on the second floor in King’s Gate (cash/card/cheque)
- Using the University’s online payment service – Please note that they will need to quote their student/applicant number
- Post a cheque payable to Newcastle University to the address below (marked FAO Cash Office and write the student number on the back)
FAO Cash Office
Newcastle upon Tyne
Paying by bank transfer /DD is acceptable (addressed to Newcastle University) but it’s much easier if students pay by card. This is because the University only refunds to the original payee and by the original payment method.