Aston University Application Instructions
Aston University Application is Online.
English Language Requirements:
- UG – 6.0 overall with a minimum 5.5 in each component
- PG – 6.5 overall with a minimum 5.5 in each component.
- Research degrees (MPhil/PhD) – 6.5 with a minimum 6.0 in each component.
- UG – 93 overall ,19 in Listening, and 23 in Writing, 18 in Reading and 19 in Speaking.
- PG – 93 overall ,19 in Listening, 23 in Writing, 18 in Reading and 19 in Speaking.
- Research degrees (MPhil/PhD) – 93 overall ,19 in Listening, 26in Writing, 18 in Reading and 19 in Speaking.
- UG – 57 average ,50 in each component.
- PG – 63 average ,57in each component.
- Research degrees (MPhil/PhD) – 63 average ,57 in each component.
The Requirements may Defer for some Programs.
Aston University: Global Leadership Scholarship for January 2021 Intake
Aston University offers successful students award of £8,000 to help with tuition fees. This scholarship is available for students applying to all undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes (except the MBChB in Medicine and the MBA).
This scholarship will be awarded to students who demonstrate academic excellence, and a genuine commitment to their subject area which could be demonstrated by work-experience, volunteering or extra-curricular projects and activities.
The final scholarship application deadline is 14th December 2020.
For more Details on this Scholarship, Click HERE.
Program Availability for January 2021 Intake as on 07-12-2020
Accounting, Finance and Economics
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Business, Economics and Finance
- MSc Finance
- MSc International Accounting and Finance
Business and Management
- MSc Investment Analysis
- MSc Business Analytics
- MSc Business and Management
- MSc Entrepreneurship
- MSc Information Systems and Business Analysis
- MBA – Full Time
HR, Strategy and Business
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc International Business
- MSc Strategic Marketing Management
Languages and Social Sciences
- MA in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- MA in TESOL and Translation Studies
- MA in Translating for Business and International Institutions
- MA in International Relations and Global Governance
Engineering and Applied Science
- MSc Data Analytics
- MSc Data Analytics (including Professional Practice)
- MSc Engineering Management
- MSc Supply Chain Management
- MSc Artificial Intelligence
- MSc Artificial Intelligence (including Professional Practice)
- MSc Artificial Intelligence with Business Strategy
- MSc Artificial Intelligence with Business Strategy (including Professional Practice)