About St Lawrence College
St. Lawrence College is committed to offering superior educational experiences for the international students. St Lawrence College have students from over 40 countries.
- St. Lawrence College are an SPP college located in Eastern Ontario, established in 1967.
- St. Lawrence College have over 100 programs for international students and very unique ones like.
- St. Lawrence College have been rated #1 in terms of Graduate Employment Rate among all Ontario Colleges.
- St. Lawrence College students after completion of the programs get jobs with the starting salary of $25000 -$40000 which makes them eligible for PNP Ontario unlike any other Ontario colleges.
Campus: 3 Campuses in Kingston, Cornwall & Brockville
Travel: by Drive
Kingston: 2.5 hrs from Toronto, 3 hrs from Montreal, 2 hrs from Ottawa.
Cornwall: 4.5 hrs from Toronto, 1 hr from Montreal, 1 hr from Ottawa.
Brockville: 3.5 hrs from Toronto, 2 hrs from Montreal, 1 hr from Ottawa.
St. Lawrence College Ranked Excellent In Graduate Employment Rate:
St. Lawrence College is ranked for its Excellent Graduate Employment rate, with 88.1% (Province 83.4%) of our graduates finding work within six months of graduating. We’re also well ahead of the provincial averages in all other areas:
- Students Satisfaction 80.6% (Province 76.3%)
- Employer Satisfaction 94.6% (Province 92.2%)
- Graduate Satisfaction 82.7% (Province 80.1%)
- (KPI Key Performance Indicator results, 2014)
Programs Provided: More than 100 Programs Like:
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management – PG Program – (1 year)
- International Business Management – PG program- (1 year)
- Game Development Technician – Diploma Program-(2 years)
- Mechanical Technician- Diploma Program- (2 years)
- Business Administration – Advance Diploma program –(3 years)
- Minimum 50%
- Overall 6.0 in IELTS, 5.5 in each.
- Maths/Stats mandatory for all programs either at Grade 11/12/ Bachelors.
- Gap should not be more than 2 years.
PG Diploma –
- Minimum 50%
- Overall 6.5 bands overall, 6.0 in each.
- Any 3 year diploma/degree after grade12 is eligible. Maths/Stats not reqd.
- Gap should not be more than 5 years.
Advantages of St. Lawrence College:
- Rated #1 in terms of Graduate Employment Rate.
- Provide campus placements to all our students and hence PR options become easy under NOC O, A and B categories.
- Students get the starting salaries from $25000 onwards.
- Most of the programs have the salaries around $40000 – $45000. The same programs you can do in other colleges of Greater Toronto.
- English only environment helps students to improve their language skills and integrate to Canadian Culture quickly.
- Have lower cost for living expenses than larger cities.
- Provide great student life because it is an education city. You get a safe environment unlike bigger cities.
- Got a good night life too. Have lot of pubs and theaters to enjoy.
- It is located in the Downtown. Have almost over 300 students overall per intake. The best part about this center is that student need to attend classes only 2½ days a week.
The Application fee is $ 100, which can be paid either Credit Card or Telegraphic
All documents should be notarized or Original on A4 size paper in one single PDF file.
JANUARY and SEPTEMBER
- Student Residency: $5700 (Double Occupancy)(excluding Meal) $6520 (Single Occupancy) (excluding Meal)
- 1 year commitment (Rent) $750 Meal Plan per Semester
- Home Stay: $810 (1 Semester commitment) including 3 meals, 2 Internet, Laundry
- Shared Apartment: $450 per month
Please Download the St Lawrence College Brochure HERE