Test Requirements For UK

It is important to become proficient in English to make your stay in United Kingdom a good one. You will probably be required to take the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) before you will be admitted to a UK university. The school may also have additional tests for graduate students who are prospective teaching assistants.

This section provides information about IELTS, TOEFL and GMAT exams.


Interested in Studying in UK? Fill the below form and get in touch with GeeBee counsellor: