International Students who has been accepted by an educational institution to pursue full-time study in Singapore will need to apply for a Student’s Pass to enter Singapore. For Indian students, institutes in Singapore will file the visa on behalf of students to Singapore immigration and Checkpoint Authority i.e ICA.
It is advisable that the application for visa should be submitted atleast one month prior to the course start date and not more than two months before the course start date. The Visa application fee for students is S$30 which is approximately Rs 1593. This fee is non refundable and has to be paid by debit/credit or internet banking
Below documents should be forwarded to the institute in Singapore for them to process the Student Pass.
- Visa Forms – Completed Student Visa Application Forms
- Valid Passport – The Passport should be valid for atleast three months from your stay in Singapore.
- Application Fee – Application fee payment receipt, as you are required to pay S$30, which is Rs 1,593 approximately. An issuance fee of S$60 has to be paid once the Student’s Pass is approved and issued.
- Valid Offer Letter – Offer letter from a Singapore Institute/University and the tuition fees for the same should be duly paid
- Two passport sized photographs
- All academic documents from school and colleges
- Test scores like IELTS, TOEFL etc which was submitted during application
- Bank Statements – 1 Day Bank Balance Letter Accepted. Funds to show are Tuition Fees + S$ 8400
- Bank Loan Sanction Letter – If required
- Fixed Deposits – If required
Visa Processing time is 1 week.