Assistance Available In New Zealand

For information about studying in New Zealand and help with your application you can:

Contact an official New Zealand government office through either

These offices have specialist staff who provide relevant advice and information.

Interested in Studying in New Zealand? Fill the below form and get in touch with GeeBee counsellor: