Germany Visa

Non EU nationals need a visa. Visas are broadly of two types:

  • Short term Visa – normally issued to travellers, visitors etc
  • Long Term Visa – issued to students, working professionals, etc

International students are given a six months visa. All students have to further apply for extension later when they start the course in the university. The German national visa allows the students to travel across the EU countries with no additional permit requirements. Students have to apply for Study visa.

Documents required are Covering letter, valid passport, Final admit letter from the university, Fees paid details, copies of academic documents , language test scorecards, Blocked account and funds transfer details, additional funding as required by the course, Health and travel insurance.

Student visa can be extended further upto 1.5 years on successful completion of Bachelor or Master degree.

Interested in Studying in Germany? Fill the below form and get in touch with GeeBee counsellor: